It’s true. 10% of your weight loss progress is made in the gym and the other 90% is made in the kitchen. A healthy diet is essential if you want to shed body fat and carve a lean, tight and sexy body.
A lot of women think that all they need to do is work hard in the gym and they are all set. Girl, check yourself! In fact, getting the body of a steamy seductress can be accomplished with dieting alone! That means you can get the body of your dreams without ever setting foot in a gym.
With that in mind, we will give you our 7 quick tips to help you in your dieting efforts…
1. Drink A LOT of Water
This is by far the easiest and most effective thing you can do to shed your fat immediately. Even better, this helps you keep your diet in check without making you feel like you are starving yourself. As an added benefit, drinking water is plain old healthy. Your body is mostly made up of it. Water helps your skin maintain its youthful collagen, adds shine to your hair and yes.. it even gives your face a nice warm glow. Try drinking at least 8 cups of 12 fluid oz. water.
2. Eat More Protein
Its a myth that protein makes you bulky. What you may not know is that a woman’s body does not have enough testosterone to add the muscle that guys can. Protein helps you feel full and satisfied with less food. This means less calories getting piled into your mouth. Protein even has a hidden benefit that you probably aren’t even aware of. Combined with a solid workout routine, the little muscle that you do gain burns fat while you do nothing. Talk about the lazy way to a tighter tummy!
3. Eat Foods with Fiber
If meat and protein isn’t your thing, don’t fear. Eating foods with high amounts of fiber is the next best thing for you to do if you don’t feel like eating meat. Fiber is difficult for your stomach to break down for energy. This actually makes your body burn calories from the very act of digesting it. It’s almost like wiping the slate clean after eating knowing that you will just burn the calories you ate. Not only that, Fiber is also very filling and satisfying. This combination makes eating fiber one of the most powerful things you can do to shrink your waistline fast.
4. Spread Your Meals Out During the Day
This little known trick could be the key to unlocking the body of your dreams. One of the fastest ways to lose weight is to activate your metabolism. Every girl has that one friend that regardless of what she eats she still has the body of a high school cheerleader. Well, sorry to let the secret out, but its likely that she is eating a lot of small meals during the day. By keeping your body in a constant state of digestion, you are forcing your metabolism to fire up like a jet engine. Your body needs energy to digest food. While you don’t burn that many calories to digest, it does keep your metabolism activated. This is key to kicking your unwanted belly fat to the curb.
5. Avoid Simple Carbohydrates
These evil carbs are probably the culprit if you find yourself struggling to lose weight. Hidden in white bread, bagels and even your morning coffee, simple carbs are everywhere. This is also one of the top reasons why millions of women across the country can’t seem to lose that stubborn last 10 pounds. Simple carbohydrates are bad because your body digests them the same way it does sugar. When you ate that bagel for breakfast, you might as well had an Ice Cream Sunday because your body doesn’t know the difference!
6. Drink Green Tea
Loaded with antioxidants and other healthy phytochemicals, green tea helps curb your appetite while also boosting your metabolism. As an added bonus, Green Tea also aids in the breakdown of fats in your body’s blood stream. This triple threat makes Green Tea a terrifying weapon to unleash on your stubborn arm and thigh fat.
7. Try the 2 Week Diet
We all know that getting a sizzling body takes a little work. But now, it takes even less work than before. What was exclusively used by celebrities and fitness gurus is now available to the public.
If you are still unsure about what to eat, don’t worry – you are not alone. The 2 Week Diet is a simple and easy way to get everything you need for a tighter waistline.
Women who have followed the 2 Week Diet have reported losing up to 16 pounds of body fat and 2-4 inches from their waist in just 14 days. Everything in the 2 Week Diet is backed by Science. Check out this video to just how many “fat storing” foods you eat everyday without even knowing it. Enjoy!